Changing scrollbear color of the windows common controls

KAAJ

Could any one let me know whether it is feasible to change scroll bar color
of windows common controls ( eg, List box, dropdown menu, <Input...> tag
ect), when those are inserted in a web page designed using visual studio.net
2005/2003.

Thanks,
KAAJ

KAAJ

Hi, I have used following CSS class, it wasn't change scroll bar color
of windows common controls such as ( eg, List box, dropdown menu,
<Input...> tag ect).

body, html {
SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #78a40f;
SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: #b6be8e;
SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #f7ffd1;
SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #eaeed9;
SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #a1accc;
SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #e0e8ba;
SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #a1accc;
}

Thanks,
Aruny

burlo

You need to create a css class shown below. (This can be used be any element)

.scrollBar
{
SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #78a40f;
SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: #b6be8e;
SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #f7ffd1;
SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #eaeed9;
SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #a1accc;
SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #e0e8ba;
SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #a1accc
}

then assign this class to a element e.g
<select id="Select1" size="3"class="scrollBar"></select>