    2005/2003.

    Thanks,
    KAAJ

    KAAJ, May 12, 2007

  2. KAAJ

    burlo Guest

    You can use either CSS or java script to change the colour of a scroll bar.

    burlo, May 15, 2007

  3. KAAJ

    KAAJ Guest

    Hi, I have used following CSS class, it wasn't change scroll bar color
    of windows common controls such as ( eg, List box, dropdown menu,
    <Input...> tag ect).

    body, html {
    SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #78a40f;
    SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: #b6be8e;
    SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #f7ffd1;
    SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #eaeed9;
    SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #a1accc;
    SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #e0e8ba;
    SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #a1accc;
    }

    Thanks,
    Aruny

    KAAJ, May 16, 2007
  4. KAAJ

    burlo Guest

    You need to create a css class shown below. (This can be used be any element)

    .scrollBar
    {
    SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #78a40f;
    SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: #b6be8e;
    SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #f7ffd1;
    SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #eaeed9;
    SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #a1accc;
    SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #e0e8ba;
    SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #a1accc
    }

    then assign this class to a element e.g
    <select id="Select1" size="3"class="scrollBar"></select>

    burlo, May 17, 2007