check for client dll??

lyndon hughey

I've having a problem doing something which I can't seem to figure out. All
of this will happen in a secured intranet enviroment:

I would like to be able to check a users directory (System32) and check for
the existance of a .dll. If that dll doesn't exist, I would like to
download that dll to the user's directory. This dll doesn't need to be
registered so the html Object tag probably wont be of much use.

I would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Lyndon