check for login attempts

tchangmian

Hi all,

If the user had log in with correct user id but wrong password, i
would like to capture the time when the user fail to login for the 1st
time. Within 24 hours, if the user had tried to log in with same user
id but wrong password, the user will be locked, so that the user will
unable to access the system until he contact the administrator.
Can someone show me the ASP coding on how to write this?
Thanks

Gérard Leclercq

The NG already respond to your questions cc login on 13 and 17 dec.
A NG is to help you with problems and share knowledge, not to write the ASP
code for you. Please see www.w3schools.com how to learn ASP.

Gérard.