Checkboxes for sending progress to the client

JIM

Hello,

I'am trying to do the following :

I've made a web site on which you can do some tasks on the server
and would like to inform the user which task is finished (progress info)
ex.

checkbox 1: Task 1
checkbox 2: Task 2
checkbox 3: Task 3

Each time a task is finished on the server I tried to set the checkbox to
true
to inform the user that the task is finished but I only see those checkboxes
set to true when the last task (task3) is finished.

How can I force the website to show each checkbox checked when one task
is finished ?
I'am using Visual Studio 2003 Asp.net

Many thanks in advance

Dan Rogers

Hi Jim,

You'll have to do what most of the credit-card charge sites do - they
design the web pages to use a timed-redirect to poll the web page. On the
server side, you just paint back the "waiting" page, along with the
unchecked/checked boxes, and tell the client to re-request the status a few
seconds along.

I hope this helps

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation