Chinese antique furniture,Antique oriental furniture,antique ceramic

Discussion in 'HTML' started by jillian, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. jillian

    jillian Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam: We are glad to supply you kinds of Chinese antique
    furniture, crafts, ceramics, carvings, paintings, wood ware, bambo
    ware, willow ware, etc. We are exporter and wholesaler of fine Chines
    antique furnishing and accessories. We not only can provide many kind
    of Chinese furniture, Chinese antique furniture: cabinet, screens
    altar tables, tables, chairs and many kinds of stone decorative, bu
    also can provide a wide range products according to your variou
    requirements. For further information, please visit our website. Hop
    you will find out your satisfied antique furniture from our products.
    E-mail:
    Tel: 010 89578025
    Address: No.616 XinDian Village,TongZhou District,BeiJing,China
    Website: http://www.sinocurio.co

    --
    jillia
    jillian's Profile: http://www.highdots.com/forums/m11

    jillian, Aug 16, 2006

  2. "jillian" <> skrev i
    meddelandet news:...

    > Dear Sir/Madam: We are glad to supply you kinds of Chinese antiques
    > furniture, crafts, ceramics, carvings, paintings, wood ware, bamboo
    > ware, willow ware, etc. We are exporter and wholesaler of fine Chinese
    > antique furnishing and accessories. We not only can provide many kinds
    > of Chinese furniture, Chinese antique furniture: cabinet, screens,
    > altar tables, tables, chairs and many kinds of stone decorative, but
    > also can provide a wide range products according to your various
    > requirements. For further information, please visit our website. Hope
    > you will find out your satisfied antique furniture from our products.
    > E-mail:
    > Tel: 010 89578025
    > Address: No.616 XinDian Village,TongZhou District,BeiJing,China
    > Website: http://www.sinocurio.com
    >

    > --
    > jillian

    Do you work with tourism as well?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Aug 16, 2006

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > "jillian" <> :

    <snip spam>

    > Do you work with tourism as well?

    The next time you reply to spam, please trim it out.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 16, 2006
  4. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > The next time you reply to spam, please trim it out.

    Did you post by using your real name?
    How many do it here?

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Aug 16, 2006
  5. Re: Chinese antique furniture,Antique oriental furniture,antiqueceramic

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >> The next time you reply to spam, please trim it out.

    > Did you post by using your real name?
    > How many do it here?

    The entertainment factor? Priceless!

    --