chinese antique furniture

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Karen Wang, Aug 11, 2008.

  1. Karen Wang

    Karen Wang Guest

    Dear Sir or Madam,
    Beijing Ming dragon is a company engaged in Chinese Antique furniture
    and arts.It locates in the suburb of Beijing where has convenient
    traffic. The company has been established five years.Although we haven't
    long history,we grow very fast.Through our store and website we will
    offer you unparalleled service,good quality merchandise at competitive
    prices.We offer furniture such as
    beds,benches,cabinets,chairs,coffers,stands,stools,tables,desks,Tibetan
    and Mongolia furnishings and so on.The furniture come from all parts of
    China,even from Korea and Mongolia.The chinese antique furnifure is of
    exquisite design,unique workmanship and colorful carving.Each items has
    its characteristics and stories,it shows the culture of China and tells
    you a period of interesting history.The materials are also very
    good.Experienced long history,they are still steady as before.Moreover
    our Sea Freight offer perfect service including collecting goods from
    door to warehouse,storage,antique inspection,packing,customs claiming
    and export agency and so on.It can reach anywhere you appointed.We also
    have a big warehouse,it displays all kinds of products we offer,you can
    choose whatever you like.
    As well as furniture,we have arts,decoratives,architecture and other
    perfect things.More information,please browse our website or contract us
    by E-mail or give me a phone call.
    Welcome to our company,we hope to build well relationship with
    you.Sincerely look forward to your visit,or receiving your e-mail.
    Sincerely,
    karen
    Website:http://www.mingdragon.com
    E-mail: