Clear Query String

prabhu A

I have a page which is called initially with a querystring. After I
get the querystring values,
I don't need the querystring to appear in the url anymore. How can I
get
rid of it? A postback doesn't clear it, it just keeps tagging along.
tried Request.QueryString.Clear, but get "readonly" errors.

Thank for your reply if any
Prabhu

Masudur

prabhu said:
I have a page which is called initially with a querystring. After I
get the querystring values,
I don't need the querystring to appear in the url anymore. How can I
get
rid of it? A postback doesn't clear it, it just keeps tagging along.
tried Request.QueryString.Clear, but get "readonly" errors.

Thank for your reply if any
Prabhu

Hi,

Try Redirect to same page with no query string

That is if you redirected from "default.aspx" to "default2.aspx"
like this
Response.Redirect("Default2.aspx?Yahoo=munna");

In default2.aspx in post back try redirect to itself

Response.Redirect("Default2.aspx");

Hope its help...

If your are using any variable from query string...
dont forget to store in viewstate or in session

Thanks
Masudur
kaz Software Ltd.
www.kaz.com.bd