Click Event not firing

Abbas

Hello,

I am working on a site with an input form that has required field
validators. If the user doesn't enter something in one of the
textboxes, the error message appears. When they enter something and:

1) goto another field on the form (the error message clears) then
click OK, the click event fires as expected
2) click OK without focusing on another field, only the error message
is cleared but the click event is never fired, hence forcing the user
to click OK one more time to submit

Any idea why this weird behaviour is happening? I tried it on a
simple page with just a couple of textboxes and it worked fine, so I
am not sure why this is acting differently?

Any comments would be much appreciated.

nahid

Hello,

I am working on a site with an input form that has required field
validators. If the user doesn't enter something in one of the
textboxes, the error message appears. When they enter something and:

1) goto another field on the form (the error message clears) then
click OK, the click event fires as expected
2) click OK without focusing on another field, only the error message
is cleared but the click event is never fired, hence forcing the user
to click OK one more time to submit

Any idea why this weird behaviour is happening? I tried it on a
simple page with just a couple of textboxes and it worked fine, so I
am not sure why this is acting differently?

Any comments would be much appreciated.

hi,
is any other java script associated with your problematic text box

check this
http://groups.google.com/group/micr....aspnet/browse_thread/thread/52deee3ce00e9724

try to find out ...are you in the same case??

nahid
http://nahidulkibria.blogspot.com/
http://www.kaz.com.bd