Client Certificate User Mapped Account

jnet

Hi,
How Do I retrieve the mapped account to a client certificate in .NET?
I have multi certificates distributed to different clients; I want to
know from whom the request is coming, so I can load the appropriate
settings into session,

Instead of following forms/windows authentication, we just want to
follow Client Certificate Authentication, since most of the services
are thru Web services.

Matt

I don't know the complete answer to your question but hopefully this will get you going. When a user with a client certificate requests your page you can use Request.ClientCertificate to get the clients certfiicate information as long as you have setup your IIS virtual directoy to require client certfiicates.