Logon using client certificate

Guest

Dear friends,

I'm creating an application that needs to ask users to show its Client
Certificate.
I've set IIS to use HTTPS and require client certificate, but when
application runs the following message are showed:

What can I do to correct this?

Regards,
Robson Machado

Server Error in '/' Application

Configuration Error

in IIS.

Source Error:

Line 37: by Microsoft that offers a single logon and core profile
services for member sites.
Line 38: -->
Line 39: <authentication mode="Windows" />
Line 40:
Line 41:

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\corretoresdeseguros\web.config Line: 39

Scott Allen

Hi Robson:

Right click on the virtual directory in the IIS MMC and check the
Virtual Directory tab. If there is a "Create" button in the bottom
half of the dialog under Application Settings, then click it to create
an app. This is what the error message is trying to tell you when it
says, "virtual directory not being configured as an application
in IIS"