Client validation problem with multiple usercontrols

koen

Hi!

In asp.net (version 1.1) I run into a problem when trying to perform
client validation.
The error I get on the client-side is : "Error: expected ';'".

This problem occurs when I place a specific UserControl (that doesn't
have validation) on a wepage together with other UserControls that do
have validation.

When I set all the buttons in the UserControl to
causevalidation="false" then the problem stops occuring. So the
validation-client-side function clearly cause the problem.

I just can't figure out why they do? are there problems with the id's
on the client-side?

If anyone has usefull tips or remarks, shoot them! it seems I don't
grasp everything of this client-side-validation.

Regards,

Koen Appeltans