closing my own aspx page

Tina

I have a page named PickWindow.aspx that was instantiated from another aspx
page but by a javascript function Window.open that opened it as a popup
window. Once a button is hit in PickWindow I want to make it go away (just
as if the user closed the window). How can I kill my own aspx page?

it would be something like me.close or page.close but, of course, that does
not work.

thanks,

Patrick.O.Ige

Tina when you say a button is hit in PickWindow what do you mean?
Do you mean any button or a button which means to close the window?
Javascript window.close() method would do that
patrick

Tina

Yes the Javascript window.close works fine. I guess I was looking to do it
from the server code but this seems to do he trick.
thanks,