CLR Integration vs DBA

Scott Allen

I think SQLCLR is a great feature that can be just the right tool to
use in certain situations. I think the whole CLR vs. DBA argument is a
bit overblown. There are many features in 2005 for DBA's to worry
about. features like like Service Broker, XQuery and the native xml
datatype. It's quite a bit to learn, internalize, and formulate best
practices with, so I think adoption of the new features will come
slowly for large scale shops.

Kevin Spencer

Good article..

I agree.
Whats going to happen?

Well, God willing, I will be working on finishing up my latest project
today, and move on to my next project tomorrow. Later today I will go home
and probably mow my lawn. As for the rest of the world, and the rest of my
life, I can only speculate. But I think I'll just take it as it comes.

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Yes Kevin thats right:)
I like your quote:-
The sun never sets on
the Kingdom of Heaven

Kevin Spencer

Thanks Patrick! I imagine it's headed down in your corner right about now,
while it just came up a few hours ago over my colony.

--
;-),

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
The sun never sets on
the Kingdom of Heaven

Kevin Spencer

How do you know Kelvin?

I don't know. I imagine!

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP

Kevin Spencer

Have a great wekend, Juan and Patrick! And no, I've never known anyone named
Kelvin. :)

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer