codebehind and modal aspx

Guest

All,

I would like to display a webform modally from the codebehind of another
webform is this possible and how?

Thanks
Msuk

Eliyahu Goldin

Usually you don't need to postback to server and call another form from
codebehind. Much better solution is to do it on client side, for example in
an onclick event handler.

Eliyahu

bruce barker

not anymore. popup blockers prevent this. you need to design such that the
user opens the dialog box from a button click on the client side.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)