ASP.Net and Windows Explorer

Guest

All,

Is it possible to have Windows file Explorer on a webform so I can browse to
it. Does .Net have any controls to provide this?

Thanks
Msuk

Hans Kesting

msuk said:
All,

Is it possible to have Windows file Explorer on a webform so I can browse to
it. Does .Net have any controls to provide this?

Thanks
Msuk

What exactly are you trying to do?
Browsing the server? You can't do that.
Browsing the client's filesystem? Who should do the browsing
and then what should happen with the result (if any?)?

Guest

Hi,

I would like to browse the file system on the web server and the website
hosting the page will be password protected using SSL as well.

Thanks
Msuk