Codebehind And SRC

BJ-Mac Donel

Please find the below error!
This occure when i upload to server, but in my local file working really great,
But if i change codebehind to src it is working well, but i also have problem with my namespace
Or any other config?

thanks!
dorei

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'KhmerSourceCode.apanel.index'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" CodeBehind="index.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="KhmerSourceCode.apanel.index" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: C:\Domains\khmer.homeip.net\wwwroot\apanel\index.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

index.aspx.cs
using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.SessionState;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
using System.Data.SqlClient;

namespace KhmerSourceCode.apanel
{
/// <summary>
/// Summary description for index.
/// </summary>

Brock Allen

This is telling you that the class called "KhmerSourceCode.apanel.index"
is not found. To make it available you need to have it compiled into a DLL
and deployed to the ~/bin directory. Src is a different way of compiling
the code, and asked ASP.NET to compile it on demand.