CodeBehind

One Handed Man \( OHM - Terry Burns \)

I want to know if there is any way to specify the location of the class
files in a directory off the route. It is possible to drag the class files
to the Code directory and have it compile OK, unfortunately the designer
kicks up when you try to load the form ( in the root dir ) with the class
files somewhere else. I have tried doing a "..\Code\Webform1.aspx.vb" for
the attribute and several derivitives thereof, but this fails.

Anyone know if this is possible, or do we have to wait for 2005

Cheers

--
OHM ( Terry Burns ) * Use the following to email me *

Dim ch() As Char = "ufssz/cvsotAhsfbuTpmvujpotXjui/OFU".ToCharArray()
For i As Int32 = 0 To ch.Length - 1
ch(i) = Convert.ToChar(Convert.ToInt16(ch(i)) - 1)
Next
Process.Start("mailto:" & New String(ch))