ColdFusion Requirement

luckystarduke

Hello All,

We have the following requirement.

Please send matching Profiles along with the Rate Expectations,
Availability and Contact Details for the same.

Position: Coldfusion Developer

Location: Austin, TX

Duration: 4 + Months

Rate: $50- $55/hr DOE

Skills;-

1. Experience with ArcIMS version 9.;
2. Experience with ArcSDE 9.1 (especially connecting ArcIMS to ArcSDE);
3. Knowledge of ArcSDE views
4. Has worked with and customized the standard HTML viewer that comes
with ArcIMS, as well as JavaScript experience to assist with
customization;
5. Experience color coding shapes on a map using data pulled
dynamically from a database;
6. Experience with Oracle 9i or above a plus.
7. Experience with ColdFusion 5 or above a plus;
8. Bonus: Experience modifying the standard HTML viewer for ArcIMS to
allow a user to select multiple locations and return the final list to
another page

If you need more information on the same feel free to contact me on
(e-mail address removed).