Very Urgent requirement for Silverlight front end

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mike Collins, Nov 9, 2012.

  1. Mike Collins

    Mike Collins Guest

    Hi,

    Hope you are doing great.

    This is Mike Collins from Comtech Global, I have below direct client positions, Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable with the location and the skills then Kindly respond to my email with your updated resumes and the following details ASAP.

    Very Urgent requirement for Silverlight front end

    Location - Glenn Mills, PA
    Rate – around $45/hr

    Target Application: Silverlight front end; .Net/C# application tier and SQLin the back end.
    Requirements:
    • Min 4+ years
    • .Net/C#
    • Silverlight/XAML/WCF (solid depth of experience here a must)
    Additional skills-
    • LINQ
    • SQL/SSRS/SSIS
    • TFS

    If interested send me your updated resume with the following information:

    Legal Name:
    Contact Number:
    E-mail Id:
    Skype ID: