Combining 2 Fields Using ListBox.DataTextField

Nathan Sokalski

I have a ListBox control which I am using with databinding. However, the
text that I want to be displayed is a combination of two fields (in this
case, first and last names). What do I enter as the DataTextField property
to combine these two fields? Thanks.

Darren Kopp

Well, for a general purpose answer... this should work.

list.DataTextField = string.Forma("{0}, {1}", FirstNameVar, LastNameVar);

FirstNameVar and LastNameVar are string variables or you could use really
anything, I'm sure you get the basic idea.

HTH
-Darren Kopp
http://blog.secudocs.com/