combining xml standards in one file

johdah

I want to combine two or more xml standards in one xml file and then
some additionally data. Thats because I want to have one file with all
my information for my new fileformat.

Ive got metadata from a dbmodel so I want a dbmodel standard something
like this:

<dbmodel>
<tables>
</indeces/>
</tables>
<relations>relation xml here...</relations>
</dbmodel>

And then maybe svg xml for the layout of this in an er-diagram.
I want it in the same xml-file.
Like this:

<mynewformat>
<dbmodel>This is a dbmodel</dbmodel>
<svg></svg>
<othersettings></othersettings>
</mynewformat>

How do I reuse 2+ standards in my new one-file standard?
I also want it accessible both from svg-editors and from dbtools.
Is combination of standards like this possible now or in the future?