Comparisons of IE, Opera and Firefox on DOM (Javascript/CSS) support(Opera wins)

Mark Parnell

You are correct, the bugs are the real killers. A nonimplemented spec is
much easier to deal with.

For sure - something that's been implemented incorrectly is far worse
than something that hasn't been implemented at all.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind said:
Dunno, I was surfing tons of porn sites and they gave me trojans.

Are you sure...? I've seen 'em discounted quite a bit but never for free.

NoNamer

Bob said:
Dunno, I was surfing tons of porn sites and they gave me trojans. Mostly
the advertiser-tracking variety, not really harmful...

I see. So you (an admitted MS hater) make a claim that you were
surfing and got lots of trojans with IE7. I ask for *one* link to test
and you can't come up with *anything*?

Cmon... let's see at least a little example of where IE7 fails with
trojans. If it's so insecure, it shouldn't be too hard to post just
one little link...

Bob

NoNamer said:
I see. So you (an admitted MS hater) make a claim that you were
surfing and got lots of trojans with IE7.

IE6. I was also surfing with no antivirus.

I ask for *one* link to test
and you can't come up with *anything*?

Nope. I don't even know where I got them. I must have gone to scores of
sites.
Cmon... let's see at least a little example of where IE7 fails with
trojans. If it's so insecure, it shouldn't be too hard to post just
one little link...

IE6...

All I know is I surfed for a while with no antivirus with Opera and
Firefox, and I never got any trojans at all. I surf with 1 1/2 days with
IE6 and no antivirus, and I had 12 trojans.