    What kind code should be entered to fix this problem?

    Thanks,

    Joe

    JoeP, Oct 10, 2007

  2. JoeP

    JoeP Guest

    OK Problem was solved.
    Hi All,
    I have class named xRep.vb located at the App_Code folder. The below works just fine under the Visual Studio environment, but when running this code from the web server I am getting this err:

    Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'xRep' is not defined. I copied the class even to the same folder of the aspx and the vb page.

    Dim oInquiery As New xRep()
    oInquiery.cVarName = cVarName

    JoeP, Oct 10, 2007