Conecting to Access via DSN

Otuatail

Can anyone resolve this problem please
I do not have any password on my Access mdb file
All I have done is select a USER DSN and MS Access Database, and browsed to
locate it.

dsn = "DSN=SampleDE;PWD=;"
Set connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Set rsTables = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

connection.Open dsn

Please any help on this

TIA

Paul.

Whitecrest

Can anyone resolve this problem please...

Just post it once, someone will eventually get to it....
I do not have any password on my Access mdb file
All I have done is select a USER DSN and MS Access Database, and browsed to
locate it.

Make sure you set and test your DSN.
Make sure the file has read write access.
Make sure it can be shared.
Make sure the DSN has access.
Switch to a DSNless connection (search google for "DSNless connection
ASP Access" for sample code)

Error checking maybe?

Leif K-Brooks

Otuatail said:
dsn = "DSN=SampleDE;PWD=;"
Set connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Set rsTables = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

Start by telling us what language that's in.