    Please any help on this

    TIA

    Paul.

    Otuatail, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Otuatail

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Can anyone resolve this problem please...

    Just post it once, someone will eventually get to it....

    > I do not have any password on my Access mdb file
    > All I have done is select a USER DSN and MS Access Database, and browsed to
    > locate it.

    Make sure you set and test your DSN.
    Make sure the file has read write access.
    Make sure it can be shared.
    Make sure the DSN has access.
    Switch to a DSNless connection (search google for "DSNless connection
    ASP Access" for sample code)

    Error checking maybe?

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Otuatail wrote:
    > dsn = "DSN=SampleDE;PWD=;"
    > Set connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
    > Set rsTables = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

    Start by telling us what language that's in.

    Leif K-Brooks, Dec 6, 2003
  4. Otuatail

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <ZnbAb.267$>,
    says...
    > > dsn = "DSN=SampleDE;PWD=;"
    > > Set connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
    > > Set rsTables = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

    > Start by telling us what language that's in.

    VBscript?

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com