Configuration hell

ASP 1.1-VB6.0 developer

I am developing 1.1 ASP pages with Vb 6. I'm running into configuration
problems with IIS/asp.net and VB - VBScript. I'm trying to figure out
which version of VB I'm using with mIIS server.

Can anyone tell me the steps to find out my configuration and then to
change it so I can run server side ASP 1.1 scripts with VB6?

tfsmag

I don't really have an answer for you, but I have to ask why in the
world would you want to use vb6 on a .net app? if you know vb6 vb.net
should be pretty easy for you to pick up.

ASP 1.1-VB6.0 developer

Thanks I'll look at this and I'm trying to some clarification from the
IT people about exact vb flavor and configuration.