Configuring ADPlus to notify admin of the crash

Guest

Hello All,

Does anyone know how to configure ADPlus to notify an admin or user if a
crash occurs?

I am using the following command to attach the debugger to workerprocess

cscript adplus.vbs -crash -pn aspnet_wp.exe -notify '(e-mail address removed)' -o
c:\crashdump

As you might noticed that I am using the -notify option to send the
(e-mail address removed) an email in case of crash. I tried doing test crashes.
However they create dump files but the admin is not notified of the crash via
messenger service.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you!!