Connecting to SQL Server installed on Windows 2003

Ansari

hi gurus;

I m building an asp.net 1.1 application on Windows XP Machine. I m getting
error message

"SQL Server does not exists or Access Deined"

when I want to establish connection to a sql server 2000 installed on
windows 2003 server. Note that there is no domain controller on the network.
But strange thing is that when i try to connect with a windows application
it connects without any problem.
I m using the sql server authentication.

any idea how to resolve this issue?

thanks

Ansari

David Lloyd

One issue you may want to check is whether the Anonymous user set in IIS for
your ASP.NET application has been given login and database rights in SQL
Server.

--
David Lloyd
MCSD .NET

This response is supplied "as is" without any representations or warranties.