connection refused when uploading a package to pypi

Sylvain Thenault

Hi !
I got a connection refused when I try to upload a package using "python
setup.py register". However login using the web interface works well. Does
anyone has the same problem or is it a problem on my side ?

syt@musca:pylint$ python setup.py register
running register
We need to know who you are, so please choose either:
1. use your existing login,
2. register as a new user,
3. have the server generate a new password for you (and email it to you), or
4. quit
Your selection [default 1]:
Username: logilab
Password:
Server response (500): <urlopen error (111, 'Connection refused')>