connection refused when uploading a package to pypi

Discussion in 'Python' started by Sylvain Thenault, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. Hi !
    I got a connection refused when I try to upload a package using "python
    setup.py register". However login using the web interface works well. Does
    anyone has the same problem or is it a problem on my side ?

    syt@musca:pylint$ python setup.py register
    running register
    We need to know who you are, so please choose either:
    1. use your existing login,
    2. register as a new user,
    3. have the server generate a new password for you (and email it to you), or
    4. quit
    Your selection [default 1]:
    Username: logilab
    Password:
    Server response (500): <urlopen error (111, 'Connection refused')>

    --
    Sylvain Thénault LOGILAB, Paris (France).

    http://www.logilab.com http://www.logilab.fr http://www.logilab.org

    Sylvain Thenault, Apr 14, 2005