Connections problem to web project from Visual Studio.Net

Galina Grechka

Hi
Recently I started get error message every time when trying to open web
project from Microsoft Visual Studio.Net:

Unable to open Web project. The path does not correspond to URL. The two
need to map to the same server location. HTTP Error 404: Object Not
Found.

It appears that our web server has several IP addresses. The work around
is: delete from DNS all IP addresses except the one I'm connecting to,
reboot my machine and then open web project.
Connection last about 0.5 hour until DNS automatically generates IP
addresses. I have to do this procedure again and again.
Can I do something to fix this problem permanently?
Thanks

Galina Grechka

What do you mean?
New web project is created on web server and then it's accessed from web
server.