    would be, how would i access a webservice from a plain jane ASP
    page...

    Regards

    blueey, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Yes, the SOAP tool is not supported. However, it has been around a long time
    and so is stable. So, instead of re-inventing the wheel, you are better off
    using the toolkit. Think of the hours you save developing and testing -- all
    this even before you get to use it in your ASP app :)

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...DD-CEEC-4088-9753-86F052EC8450&displaylang=en

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire

    Manohar Kamath, Mar 3, 2005

  3. blueey

    blueey Guest

    Thank you Manohar

    I guess its logical not to reinvent the wheel...But i do have 1
    question for everyone here

    1. it seems like there is a limatation with the SOAP toolkit, or
    that's what I'v been told. That it does not accept "." in the URL when
    you pass it as a parameter or something to that extent. Does anyone
    have anymore more details on it.

    blueey, Mar 4, 2005