Consuming WebServices from ASP 2

Aiden

Hello,

I have a set of services that expose the functionality of my site. I
am trying to write some examples of how to call these services from
different technologies.

My problem is that the asp example has to be run from an NT4 machine
without the SOAP ToolKit, no MSXML versions and no ability to install
any new components. Basically the hosting company want to move the
account I am testing on off the NT4 machine so won't install anything
new on it.

I am not a classic ASP developer so I am not sure if I am overlooking
something. However I have managed to call my service using the MSXML
object and Webservice Behaviour from JavaScript. These work fine on my
XP machine. Once loaded up to the hosting account they do not work,
probably because NT 4 does not have the right things installed.

Is there any way to accomplish what I am attempting? Using a basic
setup with ASP 2.

Thanks in advance,

Aiden