Contents of Machine.Config File?

Bill

If my web site is on a shared server, how can I can see the contents of the
"Machine.Config" file for my machine?

Also, is "Machine.Config" specific to asp.net or can a classical ASP page use it as
well?

Karl Seguin

Yes, it's specific to asp.net

It's stored in a system folder. If you don't have access to it, you can't
see what's in it. Basic file permissions. Ask your hosting company what's
in it...maybe htey'll tell you.

Karl

Bill

Thanks. I'm looking to see the types of browsers that are
recognized; specifically, which return True with
Request.Browser.Crawler .

- Bill.