Controling table layout dynamically.

Bredahl jensen

Hello,

I have a set of tables inside a custom webcontrol. I need to ajust the
height and width attributes of all rows and columns according to client
screen resolution.

I have added the the "id" and "runat" attributes to the tables.

How do i best do this?

They tables are authored in the aspx file. I have declared
a correponding HtmlTable object in the code behind file.

How do i best approch this issue?

Any help will be warmly cheered.

JB

Bruce Barker

this is best done with client code. also unlike a windows app, there is no
api to get the size of strings (wehile you can do it on the server - it
doen't match the client). also the window fonts size (large, small) selected
by the users will have a big impact.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)