Convert 3 column Word doc to web page

bole2cant

I have a 2000 line Word 2000 document with three columns:
Number Description Price

Is there an easy way to convert this so it looks somewhat the same in a web
page. It has many sections, and sometimes the Description has additional
headings making it several lines long.

I have experimented with tables and columns but it would take days to get the
job done.

The document can be seen, without columns, at www.xmission.com/~sherwin/sg.html
..

Mark Parnell

I have a 2000 line Word 2000 document with three columns:
Number Description Price

Are they actually columns rather than a table? That's going to be
awkward.

I haven't tried it myself, but if it is possible to convert it to a
table in Word, try that, then save as HTML in Word, and run HTML Tidy,
or MS's HTML filter.

If that isn't possible, it looks like you have a lot of work ahead of
you. :-(