    ..
    --
    -Tiff

    bole2cant, Mar 1, 2004

  2. bole2cant

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:39:45 -0700, "bole2cant" <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > I have a 2000 line Word 2000 document with three columns:
    > Number Description Price

    Are they actually columns rather than a table? That's going to be
    awkward.

    I haven't tried it myself, but if it is possible to convert it to a
    table in Word, try that, then save as HTML in Word, and run HTML Tidy,
    or MS's HTML filter.

    If that isn't possible, it looks like you have a lot of work ahead of
    you. :-(

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au