convert asp.net to vb.net

satish

I have created a webservice client in asp.net to access data from
webservice and save it into database. This program does not have form
interactions. ASP.net when acessed from the web URL perform this data
downloading ad updating function.

Can I covert this asp.net program into vb.net program to create a exe ?

Thanks in advance.

Satish

Guest

Probably....
Just make a new EXE project and copy-paste in the relevant code. If you were
using VB.Net for your ASP.NET language it should be pretty straight forward.
A few of the Imports commands may need to be tweaked but overall it should be
an easy conversion... or more acurately, a rewrite...