    Alex Shi

    Cell Phone Batteries at 30-50%+ off retail prices!
    http://www.pocellular.com
    Alex Shi, Feb 9, 2004

  2. "Alex Shi" <> writes:
    > I have made my Apache work correctly with mod_perl and created
    > a deploy directory for it. It was tested OK. Also I have some old perl
    > cgi scripts and want to convert them to mod_perl. Can I just do it by
    > moving those scripts to the deploy dirtory and removing the shibang
    > line from the old scripts? Thanks in advance!

    Did you read the documentation for mod_perl? Everything you're
    looking for is there already. Check out <URL:http://apache.perl.org/docs/>.
    In your case, you want the "CGI to mod_perl Porting" page at
    <URL:http://apache.perl.org/docs/1.0/guide/porting.html>.

    -=Eric
    -- Blair Houghton.
    Eric Schwartz, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Alex Shi

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "Alex Shi" <> wrote in message
    > Can I just do it by
    > moving those scripts to the deploy dirtory and removing the shibang
    > line from the old scripts?

    Freudian slip, or are you just maniacally egotistical? : )

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Feb 9, 2004