Convert Crystal to word and pdf

ktruitt30

Yeah that sounds fun. So I am working on a project and I have to
figure out how to get a crystal report(well, many of them) that is
sitting on a server to be available through a web app in word(.doc or
..rtf is fine) and pdf format. I need the pdf or doc to show updated
data based off of parameters that I created in the crystal report.

I have been creating the reports in cr XI standard edition, so I have
all of these .rpt files that I need to integrate into the asp.net/c#
application.

If anybody has any tips, or even a full blown solution, I would deeply
appreciate it.

Thanks!

ktruitt30

Lol. This is pretty much it:

base.OnLoad(e);

ReportDocument testRpt = new ReportDocument();
testRpt.Load(@"C:\Documents and Settings\Michael Schurter\My
Documents\dev\SchoolWorks\trunk\Test.rpt");

testRpt.ExportToHttpResponse(CrystalDecisions.Shared.ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat,
Response, true,

"test.doc");
}

Check out the msdn
Works beautifully...have to test it with parameters on the reports
next, and go from there.