    any help appreciated.

    Thanks

    Colin Graham
    csgraham74, Sep 18, 2006

  2. csgraham74

    David Wier Guest

    Have you tried one of the rich text editor text boxes on the market?
    (RichTextbox.com, and freetextbox.com)

    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider

    David Wier, Sep 18, 2006

  3. csgraham74

    csgraham74 Guest

    Im actually using the freetext to create the html. what i need though
    is to be able to convert the html string into an html document and save
    that to my server. I supose it would be similar to converting a string
    to a word document.

    any ideas ???

    csgraham74, Sep 19, 2006