Converting to binary

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Gurra, Jan 3, 2004.

  1. Gurra

    Gurra Guest

    I am using XMLhttp and responsebody to receive info from a webpage
    I dont use responsetext since i need the international chars åäö

    The information I recieve is binary is there any fast way to convert the
    binary data to text ?

    I used this function but its slow compared to response.binarywrite
    and i need the information in a string so I can alter it with my script.

    So is there any way to convert Binary to Text just as fast as
    response.binarywrite ?

    Function BinaryToString(Binary)
    Dim I, S
    For I = 1 To LenB(Binary)