    cookie, can we make each of these sub-section and the principal site write
    in the same cookie ?

    Thank you.

    lostman, Oct 29, 2003

  2. lostman

    Ray at Guest

    No, unfortunately, cookies cannot be accessed across domains in any way.
    This is true for subdomains of the same parent or not.

    Ray at home

    "lostman" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to make a little script that keep the info of a user on my

    site.

    Ray at, Oct 30, 2003

  3. lostman

    Tim Williams Guest

    If you explicitly set the path as ".mysite.com" (don't leave off the leading
    dot) then the cookie should be readable by all of your sub-domains.

    Tim

    Tim Williams, Oct 31, 2003