copy from Java console?

mitch gart

Using the JRE 1.3, and the "copy" button from the Java Console,
on Windows, the copied text goes into the system clipboard.

Using JRE 1.4.1 the copied text goes into a file like
C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\.plugin141_05.trace

Using JRE 1.4.2 I can't find where the text is going. Does
anybody know where it goes?

(Note also that there is this thread:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&th=4cafd32730f6ddf3&rnum=2
but it doesn't really answer the question.)

Thanks,

- Mitch