    psolution to another? Such as , I have an aspx and code
    behind files on my local machine and I want to copy them
    to a solution on a web server.......

    ALPO, Dec 16, 2003

  2. ALPO

    Jim Hughes Guest

    One method is to use an xcopy command with an exclude file
    rem Deploy.cmd
    xcopy D:\inetpub\wwwroot\*.* \\WEBSERVER\WWWRoot$\ /A /D /S
    /EXCLUDE:D:\inetpub\wwwroot\exclude.txt

    exclude.txt contains:
    ..vb
    ..pdb
    ..vbproj
    appsettings.config
    exclude.txt
    deploy.cmd

    see xcopy /? for help on the switches used.

    Jim Hughes, Dec 20, 2003