    Thank you.

    Best regards,
    Ocurnos
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Sep 12, 2005

  2. You never know. The best thing to do is ask for permission. Copyright is
    automatic.

    Steve Orr is a regular here, so find his email address here and ask him.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Sep 12, 2005

  3. articles belonging to aspnetpro are free to use to subscribing members

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    Now Available @ www.lulu.com/owc
    Forth-coming VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley 2006

    Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP, Sep 12, 2005