I am just trying to find out if there is any relevant/currentresearch in the production of a generic

Darryl Owens

Hi everyone,

I am currently starting my PhD in software quality assurance and have been doing a lot of reading round this subject. I am just trying to find out if there is any relevant/current research in the production of a generic quality assurance tool i.e. a tool/methodology that can accept many languages for the following areas:
• Problems in code/coding errors
• Compiler bugs
• Language bugs
• Users mathematical model
I would greatly appreciate any input and advice in this area, feel free to repost on this topic and/or contact me at: (e-mail address removed)

Thank you in advance

Darryl Owens

woodbrian77

Shalom

I think it is difficult enough to create such a
tool for one language. And I don't know of any
thing like that for C++.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises -- making programming fun again.
http://webEbenezer.net