Core Java ( JAVA 2.0), J2EE, XML, Swing,XSL Opening in Chennai 3+Years

Discussion in 'Java' started by chennaijobs@gmail.com, Aug 22, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi All,

    We are looking Software Engineer for my MNC Client in
    chennai.. L&T info, HCL, Virtusa, EDS

    Skill: Core Java ( JAVA 2.0), J2EE, XML, Swing,XSL
    Exp 3 to 6 Years
    Work Location: Chennai
    >> SE, TL, PL openings

    If you are looking for a good opening Please send the
    resume to

    Please send me the following information for a faster
    Processing

    Name:
    Contact NO:
    Cell: