could load type

JD

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a asp.net application and I have encountered an error that
is confusing the heck out of me, this is the structure of the website

/root
/root/admin

If I hit anything in the root folder then everything seems to be working
fine, if I hit anything in the /root/admin folder I get an error message on
the page that I have in there. This folder has its own web.config file which
I deny access to unauthorized users, and when I call the login.aspx file I
get the could load type and it calls out the appname.login.

I checked the bin folder and the file does exist. So I am not exactly sure
what is going here, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Server Error in '/admin' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'blueconnect.admin.login'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="login.aspx.vb" Inherits="blueconnect.admin.login"%>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
Line 3: <html>

Source File: C:\projects\Docroot\OtherClients\jci\admin\login.aspx Line:
1

JD

okay, when I create a bin folder under /root/admin and drop in the contents
of the /root/bin folder into it, then it works....not ideal, but it gets me
past the initial hurdle. I would still like to figure out what I need to do
here.