could not access 'CDO.Message' Object

jaffar

hai,

I am trying to send emails from my application ,but i am getting the
error as "Could not access CDO.Message' object", how can i resolve this
problem ,
amy one can help me,

Jaffar

jaffar

Hai,

But i am using .net framework 1.1, system.net.mail namespace is not
availabel.

Mark Rae

But i am using .net framework 1.1, system.net.mail namespace is not
availabel.

Generally speaking, people in this newsgroup aren't psychic. If you don't
say which version of the Framework you're using, people will assume you're
using the current one - it has been released for over a year now, after
all...

And presumably when you went to http://www.systemnetmail.com as advised, you
completely ignored the third line - the one which begins: "If you need to
support the 1.x .NET Framework..."