    mark Guest

    hi guys i need hlp on a c programcounting letters,words,etc .simple.
    thanks
    mark, Apr 14, 2006

  2. mark <> wrote:
    > hi guys i need hlp on a c programcounting letters,words,etc .simple.
    > thanks

    What are you having problems with? It is best to show the code you
    have already written, illustrating what is going wrong.

    hth
    --
    jb

    Jakob Bieling, Apr 14, 2006

  3. mark

    osmium Guest

    "mark" writes:

    > hi guys i need hlp on a c programcounting letters,words,etc .simple.

    Your question is so vague I don't see how anyone could help you.
    Can you write a hello world program? Can you count the letters in "hello
    world" in that program?
    osmium, Apr 14, 2006
  4. mark

    mark Guest

    osmium wrote:
    > "mark" writes:
    >
    > > hi guys i need hlp on a c programcounting letters,words,etc .simple.

    mark now writes , i need help on the program structure like, you use
    ado-while or an if or a for staement , then look for null...or links to
    some source code. otherwise thanks a lot for the response
    mark, Apr 16, 2006