    Use this coupon (Group 50% OFF) and receive 50%
    off from all hosting and reseller hosting packages
    offer expire on 2004/05/01

    steve, Apr 30, 2004

  2. steve

    Wÿrm Guest

    > Hi all
    >
    > Can I do that
    > For example all the visitors from a one country to see image A and all
    > the other visitors to see image B.
    > How can I do that

    And say, I am person from Country A but I am in job trip (or vacation) on
    country B. What you plan to show me? ;) or I use proxy server on Country C
    just because I do not like buggers see where I am from?

    Wÿrm, Apr 30, 2004

  3. steve

    steve Guest

    > > Hi all
    > >
    > > Can I do that
    > > For example all the visitors from a one country to see image A and

    all
    > > the other visitors to see image B.
    > > How can I do that

    > And say, I am person from Country A but I am in job trip (or

    vacation) on
    > country B. What you plan to show me? ;) or I use proxy server on

    Country C
    > just because I do not like buggers see where I am from?

    It will not be a big different just a flag of the country on the
    background, so it is not a big deal if few people does not see it.

    steve, Apr 30, 2004
  4. steve

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <c6s2ol$qh7$>,
    says...
    > Can I do that
    > For example all the visitors from a one country to see image A and all
    > the other visitors to see image B.
    > How can I do that

    This is for ASP, but is you search google you will find other examples
    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Apr 30, 2004
  5. steve

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <c6s2ol$qh7$>,
    says...
    > Can I do that
    > For example all the visitors from a one country to see image A and all
    > the other visitors to see image B.
    > How can I do that

    And here is the link
    http://www.codetoad.com/asp_geoip.asp
    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Apr 30, 2004
  6. steve

    steve Guest

    > > Can I do that
    > > For example all the visitors from a one country to see image A and

    all
    > > the other visitors to see image B.
    > > How can I do that

    > And here is the link
    > http://www.codetoad.com/asp_geoip.asp
    > --
    > Whitecrest Entertainment
    > www.whitecrestent.com

    Thanks allot I got it

    --Some Good People--
    www.saHOSTplus.com
    Full cPanel hosting starting $2.95 a month

    steve, Apr 30, 2004
  7. "steve" <> wrote:

    > It will not be a big different just a flag of the country on the
    > background, so it is not a big deal if few people does not see it.

    And it will probably be an ugly distorted crappy version of the flag, so
    that you would add insult to injury. People can get pretty sensitive
    about insulting their national symbols, and naturally confused with
    misleading use too. Your intended use is undescribably stupid. Reasons
    include the following:
    - it incorrectly relates _your page_ to a particular country
    - it is based on guesswork that is known to result in wrong guesses
    quite often (there's no way to reasonably deduce the user's country
    [whatever you mean by that] from the IP address he happens to
    be using)
    - it distracts from the page content, both by drawing attention
    and by making text harder to read (if there's any text over it, and
    why else would it be _background_?), and further insults result
    from writing anything over a national symbol.

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Apr 30, 2004