    animated help that would show the user how to use our intranet site.

    Thank you,
    Lyners

    =?Utf-8?B?THluZXJz?=, Oct 24, 2005

  2. re:
    > animated help

    For that, I've seen nothing better than Camtasia Studio.

    http://www.techsmith.com/products/studio/whatsnew.asp

    $299 for a single-user license; buying 5 licenses = $200/lic.

    http://www.techsmith.com/store/default.asp

    See full demo at :
    http://www.techsmith.com/videos/studio/archivedwebinar/whatsnew.html

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP